mherger wrote:
> > http://icy-8.radioparadise.com/mellow-flac
>
> That's a "regular" stream. You listen to what is being streamed by the
> server right now.
>
> > radioparadise://4-1.flac
>
> That's the "interactive" stream. It's track based, unlike the "regular"
>
> which is one stream for all day or week or whatever.
>
> These are two distinct options in the plugin's menu. And they haven't
> changed with the recent release.
>
> --
>
> Michael

ah...got it. thank you. I had saved interactive to my favorites so I was
used to songs always starting from the beginning. After updating to
revisit groovy/eclectic and rock, I selected regular, hence the
different experience.

Having said that, my recent experiences with regular is bumpy
(confirming what others have expeienced), while previous were pretty
solid for quite a while...

But I am happy to adapt, if one mix/bitrate struggles, I just move to
the next...

Jim