Redrum wrote:

> I also noticed something I have never seen before. When starting the
> flac stream it would start, you could see the timer run, but no
> audio...then after a few seconds, audio would start, but not at the song
> start. The flac streams had always started at the beginning of the song
> previously. It's like the audio is muted for the first couple seconds at
> stream start. I also noticed this on the web control.

quoting myself. I just noticed something. The "muted start" I described
above with v2.5 of the plugin was using the RP app in my apps. On
inspection it used this URL (for mellow for example):

http://icy-8.radioparadise.com/mellow-flac

and the first song do NOT start in beginning (when the stream is first
started)

When I had been playing the mellow mix previously, with the previous
version of the plugin I was NOT going through My Apps, I had saved it to
favorites, here's the URL:

radioparadise://4-1.flac

The first song DOES start from the beginning.

Yet, when I go to the RP site, here is their flac link:

http://stream.radioparadise.com/mellow-flac

First song starts from the beginning.

When I had said that main and mellow had been rock solid for weeks, it
was with the previous version of the plugin, but more importantly, it
was with the url in my favorites - radioparadise://4-1.flac. I am also
unclear why all of the url's, what is legacy, what I shouldn't be using,
etc.

I am not sure this is relevant, but I thought I would mention it. I'll
stream both urls over the next couple days to compare performance

Jim