cpd73 wrote:

> What I -might- do, is for an item where 'More' is the *only* menu option
> (such as these Spotify history items), is show the three dotted menu -
> but when pressed show the contents of 'More' For items where there is a
> play, add to fav, etc, and a 'More' then I will continue as is.

I have now implemented this. Can someone with Spotty and a git/master
checkout please update and see if this works? Basically, in the search
history each item should still have the three dotted menu indicator -
but when pressed the contents of 'More' will be listed (so the delete
entry, and clear all).