>>> Could you please enable info logging for plugin.spotty when this
>>> happens, reproduce the issue, then upload your log file to
>> I Have now enabled the "info logging" - but by issue, you are
refering
>> to 429 Too Many Requests, or my issue of not being able to play
>> podcasts?
>The podcast issue.

- Some new info:
I believed that the problem was with all podcasts - but it turns out
that the problem is with one (large in this country) publisher of
podcasts, where my favourite podcasts are from.
Other publishers work as expected. (I really don't know if all others
work - there are some to search through :) )

Is it possible that the problem is with the audio codec? I do not know
about Spotify's allowed codec settings, if there is any slack in how the
encoding+DRM is done)

The last entries are a list of 50 episodes that are skipped through
twice, before that there is 2 successful starts of podcasts from other
publishers.