Spotty v3.1.1 is on its way with minor changes:

- limit player name length in Connect mode - long names could make
  players disappear from the players list in Spotify
- improved logging for some podcast issues: some podcasts cannot be
  played - I need more info to understand why
- new helper builds v0.35.0 for Linux & macOS to catch up with
  Windows

If you encounter issues listening to podcasts please check your
server.log file for hints about the episode or show and let me know
about them. The same applies if you cannot play a podcast in Connect
mode from Spotify apps: please let me know its URI (or at least the
name).

Michael

http://www.herger.net/slim-plugins - Spotty, MusicArtistInfo