On 27/03/07, Micha123
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Unfortunately moose is causing a problem on my system..
> when scanning the database it gets to about 74% then it stops with the
> error "Problem MySQL Scanning: Die Eingabezeichenfolge hat das falsche
> Format", which would roughly mean something like the stream of input
> characters is in an incorrect format in English.

Not seen that before.. 2 things you could try.. First turn off the 'fast-scan'
option and see if that helps.. It's unlikely, but it does often solve scanning
issues.

Failing that, turn on logging (misc tab of the preferences), then get moose to
do a scan so it gives the error, then search the log for the error and send me
the bit of log round where the error is and I'll see if I can
replicate it here..

HTH,

--
- Dr Lovegrove