Paul Webster wrote:
> I've made a hacky version (0.1.3) that removes the ._SL300_ ... in the 2
> that I looked at it did work ... with the new image being 500x500 rather
> than the 300x300 of the one that the station had specified.

Thanks a lot. Unfortunately it did not do the magic for the RPi3 I had
expected it would do :-(   Well, good thing I haven't yet reported issue
to JiveLite responsible.
Wonder what the issue is then? Maybe https vs. http? Right now every
artwork seems to be served from Amazon (with https). Must be sure to
check complete path next time I see some remote artwork working on the
RPi3. But thanks a lot for giving it a try.

*/Stig*
'*rockland*.dk' (https://www.rockland.dk) - '*last.fm*/user/rockland'
(https://last.fm/user/rockland) - '*discogs*.com/user/StigNygaard'
(https://discogs.com/user/StigNygaard) -
'*flickr*.com/photos/stignygaard'
(https://flickr.com/photos/stignygaard)
*Server:* LMS 8.0.0 ('LmsUpdate'
(https://forums.slimdevices.com/showthread.php?111876)) - 1586752615 @
Apr 13 2020 on Synology DS716+II.  *Clients:* 'RPi3 (Max2Play, 7\"
touch, HiFiBerry Digi+ Pro)'
(https://shop.max2play.com/en/raspberry-pi-2-bundle-7-display.html), SB
Touch, OrangeSqueeze/SqueezePlayer. *Livingroom HiFi:* Marantz PM6005
and F3/Lyd Audiovector 2.
Try my *'Art Grabr' (https://greasyfork.org/scripts/20771)* for
fetching big *cover-art* from various sites - And *'Album Linkr'
(https://greasyfork.org/scripts/21153)* for a better *last.fm* desktop
browser experience...