doundounba;191017 Wrote:
> FWIW, I'm also getting a blank, dark grey page.  It used to work a while
> back, but no longer...  Tried to re-install, to no avail.

This sounds like it might be a different problem than what some other
people are complaining about. It's weird.

I'm assuming other Flash content is working for you, and you don't have
some sort of Flash blocking plug-in at work.

Could you try going directly to the address of the .swf file?
I think that would be http://localhost:9000/slimfx/html/slimfx.swf

Alternately, could you try clearing the browser cache? (Not sure why
this would be an issue, but it's possible).

I was actually seeing some weird behavior with Pandora in Firefox
recently (in Windows) -- the Flash part was basically empty -- so I'm
wondering if there's some sort of Flash/Firefox/Firefox extension
issue.

Incidentally, if the CLI is disabled or blocked by firewall, you should
still see the skin load up...just without the data.

--
gsamsa