> I'm not sure if this indicates that it "worked", but when I type that,
> the command window is cleared, the window caption changes from
> "D:\windows\system32\cmd.exe" to "Telnet localhost", and I'm in some
> other command state in which anything I type is echoed back.

That's fine. Did you try to use SlimFX from that same computer or from
another one? If it was from another machine, try the same, but with the
server's ip address "telnet yourserverhere 9090".

Next step: turn on d_http in Server Settings/Debugging. Watch the log
while you're trying to open slimfx. What do you see?

--

Michael