bzlrbi wrote:
> I've made sure that all users (but it's only me) have all permissions.
> No change, unfortunately.  I wonder if it could be a Win 10 Pro issue; I
> previously had 10 Home.  If it relies on an internal Line In that could
> be another issue, since this Dell doesn't come with any sort of sound
> input (I have to buy something in order to get WavInput to work, it
> seems.)

Permission related to access to audio hardware - which ones did you set
?.  I don't use Windows normally so to test I'llhave to boot up a system
and it is just Win10 Home but I don't think Win 10 Pro should be
significant difference unless you are using some sort of centralised
login & assigned access.
How do you run LMS ?
Does it start running as part of system startup or when you logon or is
it started manually ?