Hi,

I don't understand any of this, but here is what I found out.

Firstly, I open LMS automatically with startup of Windows.  Just
recently, that resulted in the same lack of success, so I opened both
cdrtools and re-opened LMS as administrator, from the Windows start
menu.  None of this changed anything as far as LMS seeing a CD within
the drive.

This also allowed me to see a command line of "C:\Program Files
(x86)\cdrtfe\tools\scripts>"

First time I typed only "cdda2wav" and it launched the drive and
apparently recorded the 1st track on the CD.

the second time I typed "cdda2wav -scanbus" and it listed all of my
drives, including the optical drive.  However, there are messages about
all sorts of insufficent privileges, as you will see on the attached
file.

LMS still isn't recognizing that there is a CD in that drive to play.

Thanks for your help on this, and for the script in the first place!
I've made much use of it in recent years.

Rick.

|Filename: cdda2wav.txt                                             |
|Download: http://forums.slimdevices.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=30197|