Ciao from Italia. Sorry to cross post. It was suggested that I seek help
over here...not sure if this a Qobuz problem or an LMS/Material Skin
problem or a plugin problem. Often, when I choose an album from my Qobuz
favorites, an incorrect album (always adjacent, but not next to it) will
play. This doesn't happen at the top of the grid, rather closer to the
bottom(732 favorites). I have encountered this problem also on
iPeng(ios). I don't see a possibility to re-sync with Qobuz...or even if
this is a viable fix. There is a different problem of album duplication
on Audirvana desktop. Not sure if these issues are connected. I've tried
deleting LMS and reinstalling. The problem remains. Perhaps some of my
favorites are no longer available for streaming but still display and
therefore, return another selection. I'm just throwing this out. Any
suggestions would be appreciated. Grazie mille.