Ciao from Italia. Sorry to cross post. It was suggested that I seek help
over here...not sure if this a Qobuz problem or an LMS/Material Skin
problem or a plugin problem. Often, when I choose an album from my Qobuz
favorites, an incorrect album (always adjacent, but not next to it) will

Would this happen in the Default skin or Squeezeplay too?

I guess that some of your favorites are no longer available or similar. Can you find out at which position the item is, or which item is the first one that can't be played? Start in the middle. If it doesn't happen, go down to 3/4. If it did, 1/4 of the list, and so on. Always cut in half the remaining list. This should allow you to quickly find the culprit.
--

Michael