bpa wrote:
> You are playing from Favorites or BBCiPlayer Live Menu ?
>
> edit:
>
> Is the clock on the PC got the correct time ?  Program info is keyed to
> time and if they don;'t match - program info is not displayed.

While trying to sort this out I am playing from the BBCiPlayer Live
Menu. Although I have reloaded the favourites as you described. Checking
these against default-menu.opml downloaded from Sourceforge today shows
that they are identical, as you would expect/hope.

LMS runs on a Pi. The time on the LMS Server.log is correct and
corresponds with the PCs viewing the Web Browser GUI and also the time
displayed on the stand alone Touch.

[20-06-04 09:19:56.7951] Plugins::BBCiPlayer::BBCOnAir::__ANON__ (236)
error fetching RadioPlayer BBC  data while playing so try fetching
again
[20-06-04 09:20:26.9771] Plugins::BBCiPlayer::BBCOnAir::__ANON__ (236)
error fetching RadioPlayer BBC  data while playing so try fetching
again
[20-06-04 09:20:41.0273]
Plugins::Spotty::Connect::DaemonManager::initHelpers (90) Checking
Spotty Connect helper daemons...
[20-06-04 09:20:41.0296]
Plugins::Spotty::Connect::DaemonManager::initHelpers (120) This is the
sync group's master, or a standalone player with Spotify Connect
enabled: xxxxx:d1
[20-06-04 09:20:41.0317]
Plugins::Spotty::Connect::DaemonManager::initHelpers (120) This is the
sync group's master, or a standalone player with Spotify Connect
enabled: xxxxx:e8