I am playing BBC 6 Music at the moment and it is picking up song info -
which is good.

How about risking a split on the first " - " to try to have artist and
title separated and (if matched) squeeze show name and synopsis into
Album?

So rather than

Code:
--------------------

  Artist:       Lauren Laverne : 04/06/2020
  Album:        We pick a theme, you pick the songs - that's the People's
Playlist.
  Title:        Muzz - Red Western Sky

--------------------

it would be

Code:

  Artist:       Muzz
  Album:        Lauren Laverne : 04/06/2020 / We pick a theme, you pick the
songs - that's the People's Playlist.
  Title:        Red Western Sky

Paul Webster
http://dabdig.blogspot.com
author of \"now playing\" plugins covering radio france (fip etc), kcrw,
supla finland, abc australia, cbc/radio-canada and rte ireland