Paul Webster wrote:
> I suspect that this one was not noticed with the on-going discussions
> about other stuff ... so now it is quieter again I thought I'd repost
> this one.
> One of the most significant benefit of splitting up the artist/track
> info is that MAI will work so lyrics and biogs have a chance of being
> displayed.
> The risk is that the split turns out to be incorrect.

I was "following" the way the BBC present the info.

Example of the raw current track info - at some point "tertiary" may be
filled. BBC provide no indication on what Primary , Seocndasry and
Tertiary might mean or how to present..

Code:
--------------------

  {

"$schema":"https://rms.api.bbc.co.uk/docs/swagger.json#/definitions/SegmentItemsResponse";,
  "total":1,
  "limit":1,
  "offset":0,
  "data":[
  {
  "type":"segment_item",
  "id":"p08g3bkv",
  "urn":"urn:bbc:radio:segment:music:n5hwm2",
  "segment_type":"music",
  "titles":{
  "primary":"Rudimental",
  "secondary":"Mean That Much (feat. MORGAN)",
  "tertiary":null
  },
  "synopses":null,
  "image_url":"https://ichef.bbci.co.uk/images/ic/{recipe}/p07jgjk9.jpg";,