Czig wrote:
> The first example streamed from Qobuz.  Image resolution was 722x722, as
> taken from "inspect" on image within browser/now playing.
>
> The second example streamed from my personal collection.  Image
> resolution was 820w x 722h.

99.999% sure this is due to the browser you are using, or more
specifically how old it is. Material uses "min()" in its CSS files from
1.8 onwards, to set the cover size. AFAIK, this is pretty new in CSS -
so its likely your browser does not support this. Any chance you can
install the git version of Material? I've added a work-around for
browsers that don't support "min()" - but I have none so can't test!

*Material debug:* 1. Launch via http: //SERVER:9000/material/?debug=json
2. Open browser's developer tools 3. Open console tab in developer tools
4. REQ/RESP messages sent to/from LMS will be logged here.