Shozzer wrote:
> Hi Craig
>
> Just updated the mobile app to 0.0.7. It no longer displays in full
> screen and shows the status bar at the top, despite the 'Show current
> date and time' being switched off. I can't see any other options. Am I
> missing something or has the full screen option been removed?

'Show current date and time' is a setting in the Material HTML5 app, not
the APK app. In Material's settings page click the three dots top right,
click 'Application settings' (only visible when Material is run in this
APK). This will take you to the APK's settings - in here you can change
the statusbar (top) and navigation bar (bottom) visibility settings.

*Material debug:* 1. Launch via http: //SERVER:9000/material/?debug=json
2. Open browser's developer tools 3. Open console tab in developer tools
4. REQ/RESP messages sent to/from LMS will be logged here.