cpd73 wrote:
> Any reason you don't want to use the Material app? It supports page
> zooming - with a simple slider.

The app works brilliantly on my Blackview, but flaky on older Ulephone
(with the inactive screen buttons).    Blackview switches servers
easily, the Ulephone often gets stuck on last server used.    I'm not
too bothered about the Ulephone )I only use it as a backup while the
Blackview is charging).

LMS server: O2 Joggler with Jivelite, Pi Zero W with PcP 6.0

Amp: Denon PMA-50

Players/Speakers:  Touch, Logitech Radios, Sonos Play 1s & Beam,
Libratone Zipp, GGMM E2 & E3, Yamaha WXAD-010, Loewe Airspeaker, Google
Chromecast Audio, Home Mini & Nest Hub, Amazon Echo 2,3 and Show5,
Pioneer WX-SMA1, Roberts S1, O2 Joggler, Cisco Joggler, Fiio M6,
Avantree Priva BT transmitter