cpd73 wrote:
> For the next release I've set Android 5 as the minimum version - but I
> have no idea if it will work

Wow. Thank you!

cpd73 wrote:
> I'm guessing its WebView was too old

The Fire OS version of Fully Kiosk Browser is also using WebView of the
tablet and it works, so I have hope!

cpd73 wrote:
> but saw nowhere to upgrade - even checked play store.

It seems it will only updated with the system.

cpd73 wrote:
> Let me know, when I release it, if it works for you.

Sure, I will!
The tablet is great for Material Skin and it is fast enough to browse
through the library and the best is that you can get it sometimes new
for under 50€. The next days I will get one of the 8th generation which
has Android 6 installed.

Pi4 4GB piCorePlayer with LMS and Squeezelite for USB; Pi3B+ (7"
Display, Hifiberry DAC+ Pro) piCoreplayer with Squeezlite/Jivelite for
Hifiberry and Bluetooth headphone; two Airport Express