Bug-fix release, main changes:

-  Fix hovering of items in grid when items have no sub-title.
-  Pressing on red error icon (shown when connection is lost) will
  produce a menu allowing access to app settings - when Material is
  loaded within app.
-  Move 'Application settings' into main menu.
-  Fix not showing track numbers (if configured to do so) in
  now-playing.
-  Smooth scroll 'Information' dialog to 'Plugins' section when there
  are updates available - to make it obvious what has happened.
-  Add 'Go to composer' for tracks in composer genres that have
  composer set.
-  Fix 'Inserted XXX into the play queue' messages not showing.
-  Map MusicMagic and SugarCube icons.
-  Better integration of 'MusicIP Mood Mix'
-  Fix left/right swipe detection.

Currently Material does not show the SugarCube entries under 'My Music'.
SugarCube injects some HTML pages into the web UI, and this does not
work with Material (or iPeng, SqueezeCtrl, etc). As a work-around, you
can use Material's custom actions JSON file to allow access to these.
Create a file named 'actions.json' and place it [b]within[b] a
sub-folder named 'material-skin' within your LMS's 'prefs' folder - e.g.
'prefs/material-skin/actions.json' This file should have the following
contents:

Code:
--------------------

  {
  "system":[
  {
  "title":"SugarCube Live View",
  "iframe":"material/plugins/SugarCube/settings/liveview.html?player=$ID",
  "toolbar":{
  "title":"SugarCube Live View \u2022 $NAME"
  },
  "svg":"spicefly-sugarcube"
  },
  {
  "title":"SugarCube History",
  "iframe":"material/plugins/SugarCube/settings/history.html?player=$ID",
  "toolbar":{
  "title":"SugarCube History \u2022 $NAME"
  },
  "svg":"spicefly-sugarcube"
  },
  {
  "title":"SugarCube Quick Play",
  "iframe":"material/plugins/SugarCube/settings/quickplay.html?player=$ID",
  "toolbar":{
  "title":"SugarCube Quick Play \u2022 $NAME"
  },
  "svg":"spicefly-sugarcube"
  }
  ]
  }

As mentioned previously, I'm currently analysing my music collection for
use with MusicIP. When this is done I'll play with SugarCube, and
determie if these entries should be added to Material in a better way.

*Material debug:* 1. Launch via http: //SERVER:9000/material/?debug=json
2. Open browser's developer tools 3. Open console tab in developer tools
4. REQ/RESP messages sent to/from LMS will be logged here.