jtl wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I was trying out the app - very nice work, and makes it easier for me to
> change between different servers in different places without having to
> have multiple chrome home screen shortcuts.
>
> One thing I wasn't able to enable is having the lock screen and
> notification bubble display that chrome would show. Is this (already?)
> supposed to work? Or am I too stupid to find the preference toggle for
> that?
>
> Regards, jtl

No, the app does not support that. If its the focussed app and the
screen locks, then it will appear above the lock screen. I looked into
implementing lockscreen, etc. but it was going to be a lot of work, so
not for now. Also, when the app is not focussed it currently 'pauses'
the webview, which will save battery power. This would not be possible
if using lock screen controls, etc - as the webview is required in order
to know the current track, etc.

*Material debug:* 1. Launch via http: //SERVER:9000/material/?debug=json
2. Open browser's developer tools 3. Open console tab in developer tools
4. REQ/RESP messages sent to/from LMS will be logged here.