cpd73 wrote:
> Bug-fix release, main changes:
>
> >   >
  -  Fix hovering of items in grid when items have no sub-title.
  -  Pressing on red error icon (shown when connection is lost) will
  > produce a menu allowing access to app settings - when Material is
  > loaded within app.
  -  Move 'Application settings' into main menu.
  -  Fix not showing track numbers (if configured to do so) in
  > now-playing.
  -  Smooth scroll 'Information' dialog to 'Plugins' section when
  > there are updates available - to make it obvious what has happened.
  -  Add 'Go to composer' for tracks in composer genres that have
  > composer set.
  -  Fix 'Inserted XXX into the play queue' messages not showing.
  -  Map MusicMagic and SugarCube icons.
  -  Better integration of 'MusicIP Mood Mix'
  -  Fix left/right swipe detection.

> Currently Material does not show the SugarCube entries under 'My
> Music'. SugarCube injects some HTML pages into the web UI, and this
> does not work with Material (or iPeng, SqueezeCtrl, etc). As a
> work-around, you can use Material's custom actions JSON file to allow
> access to these. Create a file named 'actions.json' and place it
> [b]within[b] a sub-folder named 'material-skin' within your LMS's
> 'prefs' folder - e.g. 'prefs/material-skin/actions.json' This file
> should have the following contents:

Code:
--------------------

--------------------

> As mentioned previously, I'm currently analysing my music collection
> for use with MusicIP. When this is done I'll play with SugarCube, and
> determie if these entries should be added to Material in a better way.

My first use of 'custom actions' so an interesting way to try it out.
SugaCcube Quick Play doesn't seem to do anything but I've never used it
- only ever used Live View and History which both seem to work well.

2 x Touch
2 x Radio
2 x Boom
1 x Intel-NUC server/squeezelite running LMS 7.92 (from nightlies) on
Windows 10
1 X Odroid-XU4 server/squeezelite running LMS 7.91 on Ubuntu 16.04
1 x iMac server running macos Hich Sierra
WaveIO USB into Lavry DA-10 DAC
Starfish Pre-amp : Based on NAIM NAC 72
Heavily modified NAIM NAP 250 Power-amp
Behringer DEQ2496