I hope you will excuse my novice questions.

I installed LMS 8 and Spotty 4 today, and I’m unable to get it to work.
Spotty does not even show up in “My Aps” despite that fact that it is
listed as an installed plugin in the plugins tab of LMS settings.

I’m probably doing something stupid, as I suspect that my current use of
Spotty 3.1.3 and LMS 7.9.1 is not typical.   I do not use connect mode,
as I do not ever use Spotify other than through LMS.  Specifically, till
now my use of Spotty is as follows:  (1) I use Spotty 3.1.3 to search
for Spotify albums from the LMS web interface on my desktop computer
(where LMS is installed), and I add Spotify albums I find to my LMS
Favorites, and (2) I select Spotify albums to play from my LMS Favorites
using the remote for my player.  I have never tried to use Spotify
connect.

With Spotty 4, I was hoping to do the same as I do now, except that the
albums currently in my LMS Favorites would be listed in My Library,
which is organized as Artist/Album.  I do not currently use playlists,
although I want to investigate the possibility of creating
artist-specific Spotify playlists that are then listed in my Music
Library.  I’m guessing that using playlists in this manner would require
that I create Spotify playlists from outside of LMS, and that I then use
the Spotify connect mode of Spotty to play them.

Guidance would be greatly appreciated.