Jaca wrote:
> New Spotty online integration allows you to access your spotify Library.
> So basically if you use your official Spotify app or web interface you
> would see your Albums, Artists, podcasts, Thats you Spotify library.
> Thanks to spotty you can see your Spotify Library  in your LMS Library
> together with your local Library..  So if you go into let say Album
> Artists you will see both your local albums and albums from Spotify..
> all in one place
>
> Playlists are different and you still need to go to Spotty and navigate
> to playlists (for Spotify playlists)
> Spotify songs from your LMS playlists won't be included in your LMS
> library unless are also in your Spotify Library..
>
> TBH If you were and going to use LMS playlists in same manner as before
> I don't think you will see much difference..
>

> You don't need to use connect at all for online library integration.
> You dont need to be outside of LMS to add to your Spotify Library (and
> as extension Integrated Library),basically doesn't matter where and how
> you add songs/albums to your Spotify Library, key is:
> Albums/artists from your Spotify Albums/artists will be listed in your
> LMS Albums/artists, not actual playlists.. regardless if Spotify
> Playlists or LMS
>
> Hope that's makes any sense.. I'm not great at explaining :rolleyes:

Jaca,

A very belated thank you for your very helpful reply.   After some
experimentation, I think I now understand how to use Spotty 4.0.  Part
of what confused me is that Spotty did not show up under "My Apps."  I'm
guessing that was because I hadn't restarted LMS server after I
installed the plugin, as it is in My Aps now.

Thanks again!