I’m not sure if this is the right thread to make this suggestion.
Having recently installed Spotty 4.0, I find that Spotify Albums do not
integrate with my local LMS music library if the artist tags do not
exactly accord with how Spotify does them.   For example my artist tags
(artist, artist sort, and album artist) for the “The Doors” are all the
same, and are “Doors, The”.  If I add a Doors album in my Spotify
library, it is listed in my Library under the Artist “The Doors.”  Hence
I now have two artist entries for The Doors.  Similarly for the Artist
Tori Amos.  My local library artist tags are “Amos, Tori”.   But a Tori
Amos album in Spotify is listed under the artist “Tori Amos”.

I would think it would be possible for the plugin to check to see how
artists are tagged in the local library, and then insert the Spotify
albums into the library accordingly.  But maybe that would be hard.