Hi Roland. I've been playing with creating a Don't Stop The Music mixer
using Musly. For this I've create a python script to analyse files with
musly and provide a 'get similar tracks' API via Flask. I've used your
musly.py code to interface with musly, but added usage of python's
concurrent features to speed up analysis. On my 5 year old i7 laptop
with an SSD card I can analyse ~20k in just over 1 hour - which is
amazing compared to the ~1week for MusiIP (although that was not 24*7).
Looking at the timing of the analysis, the last ~20minutes are taken by
the call to setmusicstyle. This is not that bad when analysing all
tracks, but setmusicstyle is called if more tracks are added - and takes
~20minutes again. Do you know of anyway to speed this call up? I tried
re-compiling Musly with OpenMP but this made no difference.

I case you are interested, the code for the API server and DSTM mixer
are here:

https://github.com/CDrummond/musly-server
https://github.com/CDrummond/lms-muslymixer

...please be aware that I have not extensively tested this, and they're
probably no where near ready for prime time - but do seem to work OK in
my limited testing.

*Material debug:* 1. Launch via http: //SERVER:9000/material/?debug=json
2. Open browser's developer tools 3. Open console tab in developer tools
4. REQ/RESP messages sent to/from LMS will be logged here.