cpd73 wrote:
> I originally thought all tacks should be used. Now I wonder if this will
> adversly affect the mixes...
You may have noticed that all tracks are added
(musly_jukebox_addtracks), the sample is only used for
musly_jukebox_setmusicstyle. This wasn't my idea, I implemented it like
this because that's how the "official" CLI client works. As that program
was written by the same person who wrote the library (and the original
Master thesis ("Mirage - High-Performance Music Similarity Computation
and Automatic Playlist Generation") it descended from), I assumed that
he knew what he was doing ;-)
That being said, you could of course experiment with larger values of
MUSLY_MUSTYLENUMTRACKS, maybe with today's hardware, this isn't the
optimal value anymore. If you do that, I'd certainly be interested in
the results.

'Various SW' (https://www.nexus0.net/pub/sw/): Web Interface | Playlist
Editor / Generator | Music Classification | Similar Music | Announce |
EventTrigger | LMSlib2go | ...
'Various HowTos' (https://www.nexus0.net/pub/documents/LMS/): build a
self-contained LMS | Bluetooth/ALSA | Control LMS with any device | ...