It gives me Latest, Bookmarks and Subscribed

Most of my BBC Radio listening is via DAB or LMS ... so they do not know
much about me.

However, long ago I created an account there and I marked a few
programmes as favourites or similar and they now appear under the
Subscribed list.
The Latest appears to be a list of recent episodes of those Subscribed
programmes.

They do send me a weekly email with recommendations ... but it might be
the same content for everyone.

The "Latest" list could be a useful shortcut in LMS - even if I had to
maintain the list of subscriptions via BBC web site/Sounds app.

I just took a look at the cookies ... there are lots so even copy/paste
of cookies would be a pain.

Backburner at best.

Paul Webster
http://dabdig.blogspot.com
author of \"now playing\" plugins covering radio france (fip etc), kcrw,
supla finland, abc australia, cbc/radio-canada and rte ireland