Dear Michael,

I have a Spotify family account and multiple picoreplayer raspberry Pi
playback devices and one Denon amplifier with native Spotify connect
support. The LMS server is running 8.x on windows and latest Spotty 4.4
plugin.

If i authorize Spotty using the primary account it works correctly only
for devices that are logged in with the primary account. Devices that
are logged in with secondary spotify family accounts do not list any
playback devices that are connected via LMS 8.x but native devices like
the Denon show up fine.

If i delete the accounts on LMS and reauthorize using a secondary
Spotify account then it works just for the secondary account alone but
not the primary or any other secondary family spotify account.

I also tried adding the userid/password option on LMS/Spotty settings
page but that did not help.
I also tried adding a second authorization account on LMS but though the
account was added it did not list the playback devices for that account.

I had the same problem earlier with Spotty 4.0 and at that time i solved
it by deleting the authorization accounts on LMS and reauthorizing and
killing all spotty.exe . This time i tried the same fix and it did not
work.

Help!

Regards
Sanjay