san9jay wrote:
> Dear Michael,
>
> I have a Spotify family account and multiple picoreplayer raspberry Pi
> playback devices and one Denon amplifier with native Spotify connect
> support. The LMS server is running 8.x on windows and latest Spotty 4.4
> plugin.
>
> If i authorize Spotty using the primary account it works correctly only
> for devices that are logged in with the primary account. Devices that
> are logged in with secondary spotify family accounts do not list any
> playback devices that are connected via LMS 8.x but native devices like
> the Denon show up fine.
>
> If i delete the accounts on LMS and reauthorize using a secondary
> Spotify account then it works just for the secondary account alone but
> not the primary or any other secondary family spotify account.
>
> I also tried adding the userid/password option on LMS/Spotty settings
> page but that did not help.
> I also tried adding a second authorization account on LMS but though the
> account was added it did not list the playback devices for that account.
>

> I had the same problem earlier with Spotty 4.0 and at that time i solved
> it by deleting the authorization accounts on LMS and reauthorizing and
> killing all spotty.exe . This time i tried the same fix and it did not
> work.
>
> Help!
>
> Regards
> Sanjay

This seems the same/similar problem to mine. The players are only listed
when viewed with the device logged in to the "primary" account.

4 Pis running piCoreplayer served by LMS on a Seagate Dockstar running
Squeezeplug . All controlled from the sluggish Web UI :( and the
sensational Squeezecommander App