mherger wrote:
> > I run a pc anyway to host a plex server which also hosts my LMS
> media.
>
> That might actually be the reason why Spotty can't use local
> announcements: they conflict with Plex.
>
> > Regarding the local announcements failing and only the last used
> devices
> > being visible. At least in my situation, I dont think that is the
> issue.
>
> It is.
>
> --
>
> Michael

Dear Michael,

I took the plunge and moved LMS to one of my Raspberry Pi zero devices.

Since i wanted my audio tracks to continue to be hosted on my PC i added
a Network mount to my pi zero and configured LMS to access the shared
music folder on my windows PC. It is slow in scanning the remotely
hosted files over wifi/LAN but it works!

My family account spotify issue also is resolved with this setup!!

I was skeptical that the pi zero would be usable as a LMS server but it
is working fine.

Thank you!

Regards
Sanjay