Hi,

Been using BBC Sounds for a little while now since the sad demise of
iPlayer and it seems to be working well mostly.  I do have an issue with
"A History of the World in 100 Objects" (Radio 4, 13:45 weekdays).  I'm
using Wednesday's as an example.  It adds to the playlist and shows the
art and metadata but cannot play "Problem: Can't open file for: Play" is
the error in SqueezePlay.  However, if I go into "All Episodes" and play
the same episode from there it works.  It looks like the schedule is
linking to the series rather than the specific episode?  Other shows
work as expected (eg The Reith Lectures).

1xRadio, 2xReceiver, 2xController, 1xSB3, 1xSqueezeLite (on
Rpi3/Jessie), SBS 7.9.2 (on Rpi3/Jessie)
Creator of SqueezeIR applet for the Controller.
Creator of LineInButton applet for the Radio.