HI all,

Yesterday I moved my LMS instance from Synology to a Raspberry Pi 3B,
with piCorePlayer 7.0.0b6 64bits.

Data migration was easy, copying preferences from one web management to
the other and a simple python script to migrate stats (persist.db:
track_statistics (from TrackStat table) -> tracks_persistent).
In a couple of hours it was working correctly, good performance, great
usability.

But I've found an issue with the new system: added, lastPlayed,
playedCount and rating are correctly migrated by the script and I can
see the good values, but I can't find a way to set tracks rating
anymore.
With LMS material android package it shows a message saying a plugin is
needed, but not mention about which one.

I used TrackStat plugin in the Synology but as it's not available, I
downloaded and installed v3.3.602 manually.
But now LMS shows multiple problems: slowdowns, sporadic library
rescans, web unavailable during long times
("Plugins::TrackStat::Storage::refreshTracks (1242) TrackStat:
Synchronizing TrackStat data, please wait..."), etc.

Is there any other way/plugin to set tracks rating for LMS 8 without
TrackStat?
I think I read about a new plugin in one of the threads here some days
ago but I haven't been able to find it.

Thanks!