Thanks a lot for the explanation. Seems pretty straight forward, yet I
seem to struggle somewhat :).

For one the container crashes instantly when I select "host" network. It
loads fine in "bridge" mode (but I gotta sort the ports then).

However I cannot map the same volumes either. The "docker" folder
doesn't seem  to have any subfolders, so I can't map docker/LMS.

Also if I map my music folder to /music I cannot see a music folder in
LMS settings. I do see an /mnt folder however a scan doesn't show
anything turning up there.

I must be doing something simple wrong - any ideas?