slartibartfast wrote:
> Don't you even see the firmware downloading?
>
> Sent from my Pixel 3a using Tapatalk

It didn't download for a whole day until one hour after I posted the log
here.

PaulinPosset wrote:
> You may be already have done this but if you’ve followed
> Ralphy’s instructions and done a factory reset of the Radio you
> need to make sure that it has connected to LMS and not mysqueezebox.com
> after restart. I made this mistake and was scratching my head for a
> while, wondering why the old firmware was installing, before realising!
>
> I notice from looking at your log that you’re not running the
> latest LMS version so it may also help to do that first. It certainly
> won’t hurt!

I am connected to LMS, but like you it took me a second to realize at
first I wasn't

I don't know what the issue was but the firmware finally downloaded and
I'm using it right now, so all is good.

Thanks for the support :)