This is brilliant - I'd followed the development thread, but had decided
to wait for this type of release.  I just installed the community
firmware on a UE Radio, and so far it's working perfectly.

So is it too early to start asking for feature requests?  I'd really
appreciate a basic tone control - maybe something like the 'treble/bass'
settings in the Boom.  Or better still, the ALSA 10 band Equalizer
available under pCP.  Are either of those possible?  Have the various
obsolete features that have been removed created enough space to do
something on those lines?  Even if there's no UI on the Radio itself to
control the settings (i.e. LMS or SSH configuration only), it would
still be worth having in my opinion.