Bipox wrote:
> Yes installed and enabled, also checking for updates enabled.
>
> As I reported earlier I did receive an update for 8.0.1 once on the
> Squeezebox radio, but after install I was still on 7.7.3.
>
> edit: Manual install for 7.8 worked, maybe I could do it manually for
> 8.0.1 too? Can I download the files somewhere?

You may be already have done this but if you’ve followed Ralphy’s
instructions and done a factory reset of the Radio you need to make sure
that it has connected to LMS and not mysqueezebox.com after restart. I
made this mistake and was scratching my head for a while, wondering why
the old firmware was installing, before realising!

I notice from looking at your log that you’re not running the latest LMS
version so it may also help to do that first. It certainly won’t hurt!