kidstypike wrote:
> Have you seen this Boom .pdf?

Every time I read through that paper I'm always taken by the care and
attention to sound quality that went into the Boom's design.  I always
get to the end, where the future possibilities are discussed, and regret
again the untimely demise of the product line.  But in fact, even
without any of those future possibilities being implemented, the Boom
just sounds wonderful as it is.  It's my favourite ever portable music
player, which is why I have so many of them!  I live in hope that some
of that DSP goodness can be added to the Radio, because I also have a
number of them :-)