Hi there

Thank you for your input. I understand it's frustrating if something is
not working as intended.
There is a difference between pressing the test button and using the
remote. Not for power on and off, but when using volume up and down.
Pressing the test button sends out the command one time and is intended
to see if the ir command is understand by the amplifier at all. But when
using the remote the signal gets send out repeatedly which can cause
issues as the one you reported.
It could be that the ir commands are overlapping as you mentioned or it
could be that the .conf file you've learnt is not ideal.
If you are still interested I am happy to check the .conf file you have
learnt. Just post it here.
BTW what brand amplifier are you using?

Thanks
Felix

--
fcm4711

Everyone said: This cannot be done. But one day someone came along who
didn't know about this - and did it. (Source unknown)