SlimChances wrote:
> The log is attached. I am not quite sure how to set squeezebox server
> setting to info on the Touch but the log attached has "server updates"
> set to info and is for the server
It is the log from the Touch that I sought, not the log from the
server.

Log level settings are set by navigating the menu system to
-Settings/Advanced/Logging-. You'll find lots of items there. Somewhere
towards the end is -squeezebox.server-.
The log itself is stored as -/var/log/messages-. It is wiped each time
the Touch is restarted.

I am assuming that you possess sufficient "skills" to retrieve the log
(could be as simple as just -cat- it and copying the output from your
terminal screen), as you appear to have the "skills" to make
modifications to your Touch's firmware.