hsmeets wrote:
> Not sure if this material or an unfortunate combination of things:
> Navigation: My Music --> Albums
>
> It shows the Qobuz favourites and while hovering with the mouse over the
> albums the cover art is left with a white dot. And soon thereafter LMS
> stops working.
>
> It does not happen with the default LMS skin. In the default skin the
> albums are also tagged with a small Qobuz icon.

Sorry, but I cannot see how Material can cause LMS to stop working. I
think you should look for errors in the LMS log files. Where the 'dot'
is should be a quobuz icon, I assume this is not showing becasue LMS has
stopped so Material cannot fetch its SVG icon.

*Material debug:* 1. Launch via http: //SERVER:9000/material/?debug=json
(Use http: //SERVER:9000/material/?debug=json,cometd to also see update
messages, e.g. play queue) 2. Open browser's developer tools 3. Open
console tab in developer tools 4. REQ/RESP messages sent to/from LMS
will be logged here.