mr-b wrote:
> Has Skin / UI / Material Settings been considered as a way of
> differentiation?

No, to me at least, they are too 'technical' (what is a skin? what does
UI mean? what 'Material'?) I aim for Material to be set up as the
skin/UI, and then allow non-tecnhical people to use it. What I'm
thinking of is:

1. Remove 'Player settings' and 'Server settings' from menu.
2. Add 'Player settings' under each player listed in the 'Information'
dialog. There is already a link to 'Server settings' in this dialog, so
this change (at least) is consistent.
3. Potentially add 'Server settings' and 'Player settings' in the
'Settings' dialog - either as buttons, or as menu entries in the
'Settings' dialog's menu. I'm leaning towards the menu - as they are not
settings that need to be accessed regularly.

*Material debug:* 1. Launch via http: //SERVER:9000/material/?debug=json
(Use http: //SERVER:9000/material/?debug=json,cometd to also see update
messages, e.g. play queue) 2. Open browser's developer tools 3. Open
console tab in developer tools 4. REQ/RESP messages sent to/from LMS
will be logged here.