philippe_44 wrote:
> Unfortunately it might not solve the problem. I played more tracks today
> and even when duration is known playback might still stop because
> duration is reported incorrectly (not blaming your plugin, probably
> something with the BBC site) and tracks happen to be shorter than
> expected so the bridge is still taken by surprise... I don't have a good
> solution but I'm tempted to try again to not use that duration-base
> system that I've always disliked. Maybe Deezer have corrected their
> problem. I'll do that and see feedback.

It's only the live radio that uses the repeatingstreams so a track can
represent each programme,  and its the plugin that is deciding the exact
duration for those.   (The audio-on-demand tracks aren't provided with
an absolutely accurate duration, so for those it does have to adjust
once the stream is underway, but those don't use repeatingstreams).
I've had a quick look, and it should be relatively straight forward for
me to add the duration at the "getNextTrack" stage, so I'm going to try
and set up something to test that on the upnpbridge later.  I may as
well still have a go at that, I'll let you know how that goes.

EXPECTINGTOFLY PLUGINS :

- *BBC Sounds* :
  https://github.com/expectingtofly/LMS_BBC_Sounds_Plugin
- *BBC Sounds Wiki* :