DavidBulluss wrote:
> Short answer is no I did not have LMS vol fixed at 100%. I have now set
> it to be fixed at 100% and run a debug log. Amp volume did not adjust.

Thanks, David. I see the problem. Attached is a new version of Plugin.pm
that should take care of it. Unfortunately, the support for zones other
than the main zone is less robust than I realized prior to looking into
it more deeply last night. For example, volume synching during power-on
processing and/or track changes cannot be done in the normal way due to
the fact that the command to query the AVR volume for these zones does
not exist in the Denon protocol. If this new version fixes your problem,
my next step is to implement a change to DenonAvpComms.pm that would
activate some new code in Plugin.pm which will cause the AVR to sync its
zone(n) volume to the client's volume during power-on, which is the
reverse of how volume synching works in the main zone. If that change
works, it seems to me that one could argue that volume synching should
work that way for all zones. Anyway, give this a try and let me know how
it goes. Thanks.

|Filename: Plugin.pm                                                |
|Download: http://forums.slimdevices.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=33710|

Sam