SamY wrote:
> Thanks for the new log file but I think you forgot to turn debug on.
> It's essentially the same log as the last one but with two additional
> lines. Sorry about your volume mishap. I hope your speakers are okay.
> I'm not sure why your amp went to 100%. I have my player volume fixed at
> 100% in the audio settings, but it doesn't seem to interfere with my
> ability to control the volume from the LMS client and from Squeezer. I
> can see from the log file that we are running the exact same nightly
> build of LMS 8.1.2 so that's not the issue. Anyway, please send another
> log file with debug on so I can verify that things look okay now. Thanks
> again.

Whoops! Debug on Log file attached. Just testing it then with LMS volume
control variable it seems that the amp volume jumps up/down to follow
the LMS commands. Will try fixed at 100% again and see how it goes.

33712

|Filename: server.log.zip                                           |
|Download: http://forums.slimdevices.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=33712|

*Server*rpi3 pCP5.0.1 LMS7.9.2
*Media*USB hard drive
*Lounge/dining areas*SBT > Denon AVR2113  > Bose Acoustimass10 / Krix
Seismix3 18" 300w RMS custom cinema sub (& AR 77XB t/table, Stanton
680MkII / Grado F-1+ > NAD7155 to phono pre-amp > Amp+)
*Family/kitchen*SBT > Denon AVRX3000 zone 1 > Krix Acoustix F, Centrix
C, Holographix R & Original Seismix 7 15" 400w RMS sub
*Alfresco*as above zone 2 > Krix Tropix
*Others*SB Player/androids > Bose Soundlink Mini
*SBT/SB Player Remotes* Squeeze Ctrl/androids