SamY wrote:
> Looks like it's working correctly with "Volume control adjusts outputs".
> However the log shows no volume change requests when "Volume is fixed at
> 100%" is selected. Apparently Squeeze Ctrl by default detects when this
> option is in effect and does not send volume requests to LMS, although
> there is a way to defeat that behavior:
>
> https://forums.slimdevices.com/showthread.php?96757-Annouce-Squeeze-Control-a-squeezebox-remote-app-is-now-available-for-Android&p=867691&viewfull=1#post867691
>
> So my recommendation would be to continue using "Volume control adjusts
> outputs" as you have in the past if it works as you want. Let me know if
> you have any further problems or questions.
>
> P.S. If you decide to use "Volume is fixed at 100%" again in the future
> for any reason, I would recommend also changing the plugin option
> "Maximum volume of DENON AVP/AVR" from your current value of +15 to the
> default value of -10 in order to avoid blowing out your speakers or your
> eardrums. ;-)
>
> P.P.S. Thanks for your help and cooperation in beta testing this
> release, especially catching this zone(n) volume bug, which I never
> would have caught on my own. The debug logs will also be very helpful
> going forward in efforts to further improve zone support.

Thanks for the heads up about Squeeze Ctrl behaviour, will just continue
with "volume control adjusts outputs", I probably had worked out years
ago that it didn't work with "fixed at 100%"

Cheers, David

*Server*rpi3 pCP5.0.1 LMS7.9.2
*Media*USB hard drive
*Lounge/dining areas*SBT > Denon AVR2113  > Bose Acoustimass10 / Krix
Seismix3 18" 300w RMS custom cinema sub (& AR 77XB t/table, Stanton
680MkII / Grado F-1+ > NAD7155 to phono pre-amp > Amp+)
*Family/kitchen*SBT > Denon AVRX3000 zone 1 > Krix Acoustix F, Centrix
C, Holographix R & Original Seismix 7 15" 400w RMS sub
*Alfresco*as above zone 2 > Krix Tropix
*Others*SB Player/androids > Bose Soundlink Mini
*SBT/SB Player Remotes* Squeeze Ctrl/androids