Hi Andrew,

because of remove icon mapping in MaterialSkin, I became aware of your
plugin - using TVHeadEnd and LMS since many years now I added my DVB-C
Radio channels manually to favorites like:
'http://Squeeze:mypass@LMSServerII:9981/stream/channelid/128246553?profile=radio'

Great job and infrastructure for your TVH Plugin. This makes it much
more comfortable! Especially adding the station icon via favorites.opml
was always a pain.

Two minor things: The icon in Squeezer is missing and it seems your are
using the channel number for tuning. In my case all radio channels were
0 and your plugin tuned everything to the same channel. Could you maybe
use the id like Kodi is doing it? But for now I set all my channels to a
specific channel number. If you like I can open a bug/request in GitHub
;-)

By the way I'm using HTS Tvheadend in its Version 4.3-1857~g221c29b40
(together with LMS) on a RPi4. Means I've no transcoding via TVHeadEnd
enabled - but my DVB-C provider feeds the stations in MPEG-2 audio. So
for adding a "Stream Profile" I used: "Type Audio stream/ Audio type:
MPEG-2 audio". Works perfect!

Again - Thanks a lot for the great work!!!
Michael

lms:
logitech media server version: 8.2.0 - 1614990095 @ sat mar 6 01:45:13
cet 2021

squeeze-players:
duet - controller firmware: 8.0.1-r16835 receiver firmware: 77
2x radio - firmware: 8.0.1-r16835
raspberrypi 2b - pcp 7.0.0/ squeezelite v1.9.9-1364-pcp
transporter - firmware: 87
softsqueeze 3.9.2 on win 10 / squeezeplay 8.0.1r1343 on win 10
squeeze player 1.3.21 on s7/android 8.0.0

controller:
android phone - squeezer 2.2.3/ material skin 2.3.4