CodeChimp wrote:
> Thanks Michael for the compliment.
>
> I'll certainly look into using ID's but I think Kodi isn't using the API
> but the custom HTSP protocol so things are different.  In the meantime
> just renumber the channels which I'm sure you've worked that out!
> I've raised an issue myself to track it here
> https://github.com/codechimp-org/lms-tvh/issues/22
>
> The Squeezer app not showing the icon is a weird one, I'm not doing
> anything odd with the icon. I'm not an Android user myself so haven't
> been able to test this. I've raised an issue with the Squeezer developer
> to see if I can get insight into anything I may need to change for the
> app.
> https://github.com/nikclayton/android-squeezer/issues/681
>
> No promises on when I can fix these, it's a side project and my Perl
> skills are still not great but I'm up for a challenge.

Hi Andrew,

Thanks a lot for opening the issue with the Squeezer Developer. You are
right it's a weird one... because with SDT it's exactly the opposite.
The icon works with squeezer but not with using Jive/Jivelite. I already
had a small look into the plugin but my Perl skills are also not the
best so code reading takes me some time. In Plugin.pm there is done
something like:

Code:
--------------------

  my @menu = ({
  text   => 'SuperDateTime',
  'icon-id' => 'plugins/SuperDateTime/html/images/32.png',
  id     => 'pluginSuperDateTime',
  weight => 15,
                window => { menuStyle => 'album' },
  actions => {
  go => {
  player => 0,
  cmd  => [ 'sdtTop' ],
                                        params => {
                                                menu => 'nowhere',
                                        },
  },
  },
  });
--------------------

If you are up for an challenge and if you want to make Germans happy,
I've something for you... ;-) I tried to use M. Hergers RadioParadise as
a sample to setup an ARD Audiothek Plugpin - but because of time and my
poor LMS/Perl-knowledge it stucks  :-( Regarding to M. Herger the
Audiothek API looks not bad.

lms:
logitech media server version: 8.2.0 - 1614990095 @ sat mar 6 01:45:13
cet 2021

squeeze-players:
duet - controller firmware: 8.0.1-r16835 receiver firmware: 77
2x radio - firmware: 8.0.1-r16835
raspberrypi 2b - pcp 7.0.0/ squeezelite v1.9.9-1364-pcp
transporter - firmware: 87
softsqueeze 3.9.2 on win 10 / squeezeplay 8.0.1r1343 on win 10
squeeze player 1.3.21 on s7/android 8.0.0

controller:
android phone - squeezer 2.2.3/ material skin 2.3.4