MichaelPr wrote:
> Hi Andrew,
>
> Thanks a lot for opening the issue with the Squeezer Developer. You are
> right it's a weird one... because with SDT it's exactly the opposite.
> The icon works with squeezer but not with using Jive/Jivelite. I already
> had a small look into the plugin but my Perl skills are also not the
> best so code reading takes me some time. In Plugin.pm there is done
> something like:

Code:
--------------------
--------------------

> If you are up for an challenge and if you want to make Germans happy,
> I've something for you... ;-) I tried to use M. Hergers RadioParadise
> as a sample to setup an ARD Audiothek Plugpin - but because of time
> and my poor LMS/Perl-knowledge it stucks  :-( Regarding to M. Herger
> the Audiothek API looks not bad.

That's interesting as it's a different method for how I set the icon,
and may not work with the Material Skin alternative icon.  On this issue
I'll wait for some feedback from the Squeezer developer as I don't want
to randomly change things I have no way of testing.

I've spent a little time looking at the ID rather than number issue and
think I may have a solution but have to do some testing.

Sorry I don't have time to look at writing another plugin! This is one
of a number of very different side projects I work on and my perl is
very limited.

Andrew.

Squeezebox Transporter Black/TransNav - Onkyo  TX-NR1009 - Dali Zensor 5
fronts, Dali E12F Sub
Squeezebox Touch - Audio Engine A2
Squeezebox Receiver - Audio Engine A2
Squeezebox Radio
Squeezebox Boom
Squeezebox Controller

Server: Lenovo ThinkServer TS140 Ubuntu/Docker, LMS 7.9.3 (own docker
image)
iPeng